Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Fashion Design

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 15:06:42 PST

From: Carolyn Roberts []
Subject: Re: Fashion Design
This sounds good...but she's not looking for information as a career...but
more as instruction in drawing figures and then how to draw clothes on them.

There is also neat softbound book called "Draw Fashion Models!" and it from the "Discover Drawing" series. I'm almost positive it came from SAX (or maybe Amazon?). It's $12.95 and shows how to draw the fashion models and how to shade the clothing/material, how to texture the shading to give visual texture to diff. kinds of material, tweeds, etc. It has disappeared from my classroom library or I would have more secifics for you. I'll keep hunting if you're interested. It is high school level drawing which would be right up your alley. Toodles....Bunki