Re: Fashion Design

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 14:28:05 PST

This sounds good...but she's not looking for information as a career...but
more as instruction in drawing figures and then how to draw clothes on them.
Carolyn

> Davis publishes a book by Gerald Brommer and Joseph Gatto called Careers
in Art that's pretty good.

> Hi...I have a student who wants to work with fashion designing...and we're
having lots of trouble finding information on the internet...and I don't
have a textbook...and I don't want to order one without knowing whether it
would be helpful or not.

> Does anyone have any recommendations?
>
> Carolyn Roberts
> croberts18@cox.net
>

> ---
>

> Delivered by GCSnet (t36)
>

> This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended.
If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for
delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email
correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public
Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties,
including law enforcement."