Re: Alternate project as a consequence for misbehavior

---------

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 11:16:06 PST

Call mom for some reinforcement, or let them suffer the consequences of not
doing the assigment. I usually give them a print out of their grades with
the incompleted project showing as big fat ZERO's. My projects are all worth
300 points , so one skipped project hurts where it counts. AT some point,
and it may be early in their lives, they have to figure out they are
responsible for their actions, and as much as we love them, we have to teach
them that.

Christy Kane
3-D Art Teacher
Deer Lakes High School