Re: Alternate project as a consequence for misbehavior

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (Connie.Ferguson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 09:09:21 PST

I had a student that refused to do a plaster mask....can you imagine????
I made up a research project on masks as an alternate. I was going to
have the student hand write it so he could not just copy and paste the
reports. The research involved answering questions about 5 different
cultures that had masks. The kid took one look at the "book" of papers
and chose the plaster mask. I did say that IF there was unnecessary down
time, he would forfet the plaster mask and do the research immediately.
 I have the file on Word if anyone needs it. Copy it for how ever many
cultures you want them to research.

Connie
Monroe, WI

---