Re: scheduling

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 17:57:51 PST

We have a 6 day rotating schedule. If we miss a day of school, we just continue on with our 6 day schedule where we left off. We don't miss Mondays or Friday people this way. We actually see each class 30 min. every 3 days. I would not suggest the 3o min. but I like the rotating schedule. Mondays are never the same.

---