RE: scheduling

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 13:50:28 PST

 Count your blessings. Our PE has it's own schedule and all the kids meet with them 3 or 4 times each week, for an hour. Wish we all got the same respect. For what it's worth, I do have varied preptimes which, as you mentioned, is great for makeups.
Jan

 Mostly because of the time
alotted to art, music and pe. Art is one hour per week.....one time. Music is
one hour per week, but in 2 half hour blocks. PE is 2 hours a week...for
grades 2-5 they have pe in 1 hour blocks 2x a week...but the little ones (k-1) have
gym in 45 minute blocks 3 times a week...or something like that!

---