scheduling

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 10:03:26 PST

Tomorrow, my school looks at our schedule again (annually). Right now, Art, Drama, and Music meet each once a week for each child. We have grade levels meeting at the same time, in order to be able to put all the students together for things like the Winter concert, 5th grade play, etc. During this time, the grade level teachers have the opportunity to meet together and plan for their grade level.

Any ideas that might be alternate schedule ideas would be appreciated. I am going to repeat our Fine Arts Specials request from last year to move to a five day program - So we don't continually miss Mondays because of legal holidays.
Jan

---