Re: Pam's speech

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 08:41:52 PST

I printed Pam's speech last week and had it on my desk. When my
student-teacher-to-be entered today for a pre-placement visit, she started
singing high praise for her teacher Pam Stephens. She said, "last week she
made a really good speech....I was there...You can access it on the net..."
I picked up my hard copy, handed it to her, and asked,"This one?"
Sometimes timing is everything!
Congratulations Pam. I'm looking forward to working with Aubrey.
Christa

---