Advice on project title! I have one for me!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 05:50:42 PST

--- lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
> Best of luck, JUDY!
> Linda Woods

(Linda it is MAGIC! I swear!)

NOW I can make it official! Yahoo finally fixed the
problem with Linda's address. I was waiting for some
kind of "sign"....and it happened this morning.
I received every single post from Linda in my Spam
folder and that ticked me off! Then when all of my own
posts came in as spam, too! I had had it!
I already emailed Nick Brod and told him I couldn't
take anymore of this (I AM receiving viruses and spam
on this new address - it only took about one
week)....and I might come back once they re-do the
archives. But I can't promise....as I have a new
project. MY BOOK!!!! Finally! and all of you are in
it...but no real names....YOU will have to do your
homework to find out is YOU are in it.
"The Pond"
"The Admiral"
"Gracious"
"Toodles"
"Rose of Sharon"
"Noble Sister"
"PK"
"Like God?"
and a cast of others.....

I have TWO titles now:
"The New Book of Judith of Today 4Art"
"Magenta is inclined to blue but her color is Purple"
by Judy, JUDITH, Judith and Joan Richer Decker

I don't know yet if I have an editor. I guess my
choice of editors will have to let all of you know if
the project is a go....it won't be published for many
years - so no need to worry anyone.

To all who are curious? Just sign up to Art Education
list...The first chapter is beginning.

Love to All of my Fish in the Pond! YOU are also
important to me....but I have a new job to do now.

TTFN - CUL8R

Judy Decker

P.S. Don't forget to learn the language (BEG) There
will be a charts provided in the book. I WROTE IN CODE
ON PURPOSE! and there is one out there who read my
messages and understood every single word. PK will get
that chapter. "OK JuD" I don't need The Pond anymore
to get my messages out there. BTW - there will NOT be
a code provided for The Pond in the book...for that
you need to do your homework and read the archives. I
have a NEW pond now.

P.P.S for Mike - you got your wish.... I did come back
(LOL) ....but you know where to find me.

P.P.P.S. for Harold.....Add Dreams too if you can....I
couldn't figure out the words so I didn't reply to you
off list...Hubby liked your title as is so I deleted
my message to you. I do like Dreams as part of it
though....BEST WISHES to you and DO post to the GETTY
list. I am reading the archives to see how your
project progresses. I want to see your art.
Pretty please document it onn your site too...I will
check. Send me the URL for that project once you
start. Harold - I don't have a name for you in my
book....Maybe this project will add you?

=====