Re: art honor society: Dawn

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 05:00:05 PST

Thanks so much for your feedback. There was a lot I could use.
The online requirement was a B in one semester of art, which did not
seem like an honorary, rather an art club.
I think it sounds good that in addition they need to be nominated by one
of their teachers. Do you know what % you nominate?
Then you have raised the bar again for the cord service hours.
When I read the booklet, especially how they would envision service
within the school, I was really impressed.
The newspaper they sent was also filled with several good articles for
students.
I hate to disappoint those who don't make it, but our school needs to
raise its standards, and this looks like a good way.
Beth

---