Re: advice on project title

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 17:58:35 PST

Linda,

This is a NJ memorial. Proposals are due April 30th. After the first
round of judging the proposals can be made public and that is when, win
or lose, I'll post my proposal on my web site. There are about 700
people competing.

I have the basic concept and will be working on the visuals and text
over the next few weeks.

Harold

On Mar 28, 2004, at 8:01 PM, lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

> Aha.....that makes more sense to me. I like unshattered memories a
> lot,
> but unshattered dreams left me wondering! Are we going to get to see
> it?

---