Re: art honor society

---------

From: houstonia nerd (houstonianerd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 17:48:51 PST

We have this at my school. Each of us nominate a % of
students from our classes. I'm not sure what the
specific requirements are - it's online, though.

Many of our students do participate in community
service projects - they cannot receive the "cord" for
graduation without a certain # of hours.

We also have a couple of really hard workers who are
scholarship candidates...that's kind of nice.

I think it's good.

Dawn

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu