Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Disney On Ice in KC

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 18:05:37 PST

Disney On Ice in KC

I love this technology as a Grandparent's Brag Book.
Frani and I took the triplets to see Disney on Ice
down at Kemper Arena today. Now it's out there in
Cyberspace so the triplets will be able to look back
and remember fond memories.
                                Enjoy, One Proud Poppie

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: