Disney On Ice in KC

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 18:05:37 PST

Disney On Ice in KC

I love this technology as a Grandparent's Brag Book.
Frani and I took the triplets to see Disney on Ice
down at Kemper Arena today. Now it's out there in
Cyberspace so the triplets will be able to look back
and remember fond memories.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Disney/OnIce.html
                                Enjoy, One Proud Poppie

--