Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

three paintings to the KCPT auction

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 10:34:33 PST

I decided to give three paintings to the KCPT auction.
In case you want an early preview, they are at the
bottom of the following web page:

They go for the highest bid, so call in and help out
Public Television. The dates are April 16 - 24, 2004.
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: