Re: two dry pieces of clay

---------

From: j&f grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 16:28:33 PST

You may be able to join them with this combination: equal parts clay, vinegar & karo syrup. I got this suggestion years ago on a clay listserv & have used it successfully at times. You may end up with a crack where the seam is, but then if it's glazed and doesn't get a lot of stress, will probably be ok.
Jude