Where to find Woody's Watercolors in April

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 14:18:27 PST

Where to find Woody's Watercolors in April

As we clean and pack the house to move to New Mexico, It's
good that I will have paintings out in the community on display.
Here are the six paintings and where you can find them:

Join me at the openings of "Art at the Center" or at the
West Branch Library for our "Art Staff Exhibit". If you
insist on staying home you can turn on the KCPT auction
and support public television by bidding on my watercolors.

                                Buy real art, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: