Tea for Two (and more!) Japanese Tea Pots - Tea Ceremony

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 10:17:39 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters

I have a mini group now that is working on submitting
lessons from Japan for IAD (Ooops - I forgot to tell
the other lists these were "Fulbright Scholars"!)
Here is the first one that is close to being ready for
your viewing (Jeryl's dolls to come).
From Christa Wise - Sculptural Ceramic Tea Pots
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Christa-japan.htm
Two GREAT pictures (took a while to load for me).

I will add links galore to this ....later. For now?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/oriental.htm
I had all sorts of Japanese Ceramics links - Tea Pots,
too! -- in my old Yahoo address! (all gone.....)

Enjoy this lesson....Several more to come.

Judy Decker

P.S. Good bye all... I am leaving for a while to MAKE
ART.... DO email my Road Runner address if you need
me.... other wise I am turning all of you over to the
thousands of other members (tee-hee). Please do NOT
post "good byes" to me to the list...that is nuts.
I will STILL check the archives to see what is posted.
I'm not dead you know. I am just NOT reading Getty
mail....I will be making ART. I need to work on MY
ideas for a change. I know all of you understand.
Web updates will wait. I will let Justin know when I
have his SUPER stuff added and he will post the link.