See "Art at the Center" on line

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 09:39:47 PST

As usual the Overland Park Arts Commission has a quality
juried show. I have two watercolors in the exhibition.

You can view the show on-line at:
http://www.opkansas.org/_Res/Things_to_Do/Arts_&_Music/Art_at_the_Center/artThumbnails.cfm

But to really appreciate the quality of the work
you should visit the exhibition. The opening reception
is sponsored by the Overland Park Arts Commission
Friday, April 2nd, 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
You are invited to attend the opening reception in the
Art at the Center Gallery at the Overland Park
Convention Center, 6000 College Boulevard. It's
located at College and Lamar. The Gallery is on the
lower level. Admission is free / Wine and d'oeuvres
will be served.
                         Hope to see you there, Woody

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons