art honor society

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 05:11:18 PST

Do some of you have a chapter of the National Art Honor Society (has
roots in NAEA)? Could you share the standards you required of the
students? Do the students participate in the club actually demonstrating
character and service or is it more of an honorary? Is it an assett to
your program? We are considering implementing this next year.
Beth

---