Judy Decker is without her machine for a few days

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 13:13:38 PST

Greetings all,

I won't be doing any updates to IAD for a while....My
son is using my monitor so my machine is blind right
now.

On the plus side....I may be off making ART! I am
going to check into a local gallery showing in the
future so that I have a reason to make more art...I
need walls to fill. I have no room for more art
myself.
Maybe some of my ideas will become visible
yet?...Except hubby's chest hairs would get all caught
up in the plaster if I tried my Blue Man/Klein/Segal
idea (add body painting now,too)....so I best leave
that one out...although the little neighbor kid across
the way is a cute little fellow...Maybe his mom would
like a work of art for their walls? Doesn't hurt to
find out (grin). Just don't tell anyone I will
teaching an art lesson to the kid (although it will be
for free of course). I bought 5 candy bars from him --
so he owes me now (ha-ha).

Well...I am off knocking on doors right now...Maybe we
will see that on yet? I am thinking Africa inspired!
I'll let ya'll know what his favorite color is, too.

Cheers!

Judith Decker