Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fwd: Notes for arts advocacy talk; Maggie's quote

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 21:01:56 PST

I feel the same way about speaking in public but I just read your notes
and I am certain that the actual speech was even better than your
interesting notes. Anytime I have heard you speak it has always been
excellent, interesting, well thought out, provocative, and hit the
core. The rusty needles are never apparent ;<)

Sharon ~ NJ

Begin forwarded message: