Fwd: Notes for arts advocacy talk; Maggie's quote

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 21:01:56 PST

I feel the same way about speaking in public but I just read your notes
and I am certain that the actual speech was even better than your
interesting notes. Anytime I have heard you speak it has always been
excellent, interesting, well thought out, provocative, and hit the
core. The rusty needles are never apparent ;<)

Sharon ~ NJ

Begin forwarded message:
> From: "Pam" <pgstephens@npgcable.com>
> Date: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:40:56 PM America/New_York
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
> Subject: Re: Notes for arts advocacy talk; Maggie's quote
> I'd really rather jab rusty needles in my eye than speak in public,
> but this
> seemed to hit a chord. Glad it's said and done!
> Pam

---