Sara's Un-birthday - Original idea from Christa Wise

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 17:47:28 PST

See what Christa submitted:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/arthistory.htm

I will add on to this after Sara submits her
lesson....things like - How about making a sheet cake
and decorating it "in they style of" (pick one of the
names form a hat (I would only put names in that would
be easy to do with icing). Of course you will be using
the left over edible color wheel icing colors stashed
in your freezer. Don't forget to make your "in the
style of" hats, too! Wonderful hats - so easy to do.
Craig Roland has one easy how to - I found another
dandy one that I will link to.....Oh and don't forget
to send out invitations "in the style of" to the
important people - like the Principals! AND of COURSE
do a dance to the Picasso Polka - or any one of the
Greg Percy's songs! And do ACT out the some of the
paintings, too. What a FUN and FRIVOLOUS art day! Just
imagine how much learning will be going on....lots and
lots! Pam, all of this "in the style of" is just for
you - but you know I mean it in a fun way. Well...I am
off making some hats now....talk to you later.

Sara - I will fill you in on all of Greg's Artist
songs soon so you will have them all for next year.
volume 4 is in the works right now.

Judith Decker