Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Judy's Ideas - Beth- Linda - Sara

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 09:38:43 PST

Thanks Ladies for making this a popular topic on Getty
list (grin).

I added everyone who asked to my mini list to get my
"wanderings".....anyone else just sign up for Art
Education list.

To subscribe, send mail to:

I have several already who want to try the FISH!
Yippy! Can't wait to see the idea become VISIBLE.

Judith Decker

P.S. Won't be too long now till Yahoo yanks this
address...."Joan" too...both addresses are sending
virus emails now. Grrrrr.... I can't wait till Nick
changes how our posts are archived.
I better get everything saved to my machine from my
"Joan" account before Yahoo "burns" her.

Do you Yahoo!?