Re: Going to Japan!

---------

CVsnare_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 05:29:23 PST

Thanks to everyone who sent the good wishes! And a special thanks to Susan
from Long Island, who is the one who suggested that we should apply for this
great opportunity.
I will be going next November. It's going to be a looooog eight months of
waiting anxiously!
Jeff in Georgia

In a message dated 3/23/2004 3:07:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us writes:

> "I was selected to spend three weeks in Japan..."
>
> Jeff,
> You are going to have the trip of a lifetime. When are you going?
> Christa
> Ono,Fukui, Japan Oct 02

---