Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Lesson Ideas from Judy Decker

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 15:03:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have been trying to save everyone a lot of time by
not posting my "wanderings" to the list. I have
several list members who have asked for my ideas...If
you would like to be included, please reply to me OFF
LIST (use this address or my
Road Runner address).

Let me know if you want elementary ideas - middle
school - high school - 3-D or 2-D. If you already
belong to one of the other Yahoo lists - no need to
reply of course - I post them there.

Just be willing to take a picture of one student work
and send it to me if you use one of my ideas.... I
call my ideas "Invisible Art" right now (thanks to
Karalee...I really didn't like thinking of my ideas as
"pond scum" - grin). Some of them I may develop into
lessons myself - but then what would I do with my
samples? I have no room for them.

My next post to the Yahoo groups is a Fish
Installation Sculpture. Hmmm...maybe I will title this
one the "Getty Pond"? Sorry folks - but I still can't
get that one out of my head (Sharon, "Invisible Art"
is working better for me now).

Judith Decker

Do you Yahoo!?