Lesson Ideas from Judy Decker

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 15:03:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have been trying to save everyone a lot of time by
not posting my "wanderings" to the list. I have
several list members who have asked for my ideas...If
you would like to be included, please reply to me OFF
LIST (use this address jdecker4art@yahoo.com or my
Road Runner address).

Let me know if you want elementary ideas - middle
school - high school - 3-D or 2-D. If you already
belong to one of the other Yahoo lists - no need to
reply of course - I post them there.

Just be willing to take a picture of one student work
and send it to me if you use one of my ideas.... I
call my ideas "Invisible Art" right now (thanks to
Karalee...I really didn't like thinking of my ideas as
"pond scum" - grin). Some of them I may develop into
lessons myself - but then what would I do with my
samples? I have no room for them.

My next post to the Yahoo groups is a Fish
Installation Sculpture. Hmmm...maybe I will title this
one the "Getty Pond"? Sorry folks - but I still can't
get that one out of my head (Sharon, "Invisible Art"
is working better for me now).

Cheers!

Judith Decker