The List Is Growing Daily:

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 10:07:52 PST

The List Is Growing Daily:
This is a corrected list of those Going to Denver.
         (Susan made arrangements to meet)
We will be meeting at TRATTORIA Restaurant in the Plaza lobby,
by the front desk of the Conference's Adam's Mark Denver Hotel.
I made reservations for Saturday, 7:30 A.M. As of now, the reservations
are for 30. Please let us know if you signed up but can't make it, or,
if you have not yet asked to be included, please do so ASAP. There is
a special breakfast buffet for $12.95, or you can order anything from
the menu a la carte. Please feel free to join us even if you just want
to order a cup of coffee or nothing at all. (separate checks).
I imagine we will be there until about 9:00, so if you are not an early riser,
stop by to say hello anytime before 9:00. We had so much fun talking in
person in NY! I am really looking forward to seeing my cyber art teach buddies!

Breakfast is planned for SATURDAY MORNING APRIL 17th at
7:30...again... TRATTORIA restaurant by the front desk in main lobby.
Susan on Long Island

Woody Duncan mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com
Carolyn Roberts mailto:croberts18@cox.net
Bunki Kramer mailto:bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us
Kevan Nitzberg mailto:knitzber@ties2.net
Craig Rowland mailto:rolandc@ufl.edu
Ken Schwab & Jeanne mailto:Bicyclken@aol.com
Linda Woods mailto:lindwood@webtv.net
Kathy Houston mailto:khouston@socs.k12.in.us
Michael Cellen mailto:medcellan@mac.com
Rosie Riordan mailto:Rosikins@aol.com
Robin Singer mailto:RSinger@DIST34.LAKE.K12.IL.US
Deborah Gilbert mailto:dngart1@earthlink.net
Susan on Long Island mailto:ARTNSOUL12@aol.com
Judie Jacobs mailto:judiej50@mindspring.com
Nancy Walkup mailto:nwalkup@dentonisd.org
Marge Banks mailto:banksm@olatheschools.com
Sharon Henneborn mailto:heneborn@erols.com
Maggie White mailto:mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com
Katherine Broadwater mailto:KBroadwater@towson.edu
Trish Ackerman mailto:dacke8175@yahoo.com
Harold Olejarz mailto:hoart@optonline.net
Barb Reinke mailto:breinke@binney-smith.com
Ellen Taylor mailto:EAT.Taylor@prodigy.net
Ann Hamil mailto:annmariehamil@netscape.net
Pam Stephens mailto:pamela.stephens@nau.edu
Meryl Weber mailto:MerylWeber@aol.com
Weezie Johnston mailto:wjohnston@sjs.org
Judy Grochowski mailto:jgrochowski@wi.rr.com
kathy douglas mailto:TwoDucks@aol.com
Christine Besack mailto:mrsbeeswax@comcast.net
Connie Robbins-Brady mailto:crobbins_brady@yahoo.com
(and hubby) + Denise Wille & Vinje Lawson (all from Colorado -- Western
Slope)

                        Compiled by, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons