NAEA in Denver -- add us too!

---------

From: Connie (crobbins_brady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 09:51:09 PST

We will be in Denver too, however to save on costs we are staying at the Wyndham-Denver Tech and driving into downtown each day. (by the way, we saved so much on the room rates we were able to get a suite AND another room, thus bringing more teachers!)
Wyndham website: http://www.wyndham.com/rates/results/main.wnt (look up the Wyndham-Denver Tech center $71/night for webrates) The hotel is wonderful and if you have transportation it is just a hop to I-25 and downtown by car.

3 of us coming so far (and likely more!)
Connie Robbins-Brady (and hubby)
Denise Wille
Vinje Lawson
(all from Colorado -- Western Slope)