Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Corrected List ~ Going to Denver

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 17:46:55 PST

I have corrected my e-mail address
Sharon Henneborn
This is a corrected list of those Going to Denver.
         (Susan made arrangements to meet)
We will be meeting at TRATTORIA Restaurant in the Plaza lobby,
by the front desk of the Conference's Adam's Mark Denver Hotel.
I made reservations for Saturday, 7:30 A.M. As of now, the reservations
are for 30. Please let us know if you signed up but can't make it, or,
if you have not yet asked to be included, please do so ASAP. There is
a special breakfast buffet for $12.95, or you can order anything from
the menu a la carte. Please feel free to join us even if you just want
to order a cup of coffee or nothing at all. (separate checks).
I imagine we will be there until about 9:00, so if you are not an early
stop by to say hello anytime before 9:00. We had so much fun talking in
person in NY! I am really looking forward to seeing my cyber art teach

Breakfast is planned for SATURDAY MORNING APRIL 17th at
7:30...again... TRATTORIA restaurant by the front desk in main lobby.
Susan on Long Island

Woody Duncan
Carolyn Roberts
Bunki Kramer