Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Personal Art

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 09:37:56 PST

A young friend of mine who travels to Taos to paint was
painting watercolors onto masonite last summer. He had
used cheap white house paint as gesso. The effect was
fantastic. I don't know if he had trouble with the paint
coming off other than lifting it with a Q-tip for effect.
I've included a link to a page that shows Jason painting.
He's sitting on the ground just to the left of the pic
of the Sagebrush sign:
                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: