Personal Art

---------

From: Steven Hoke (salmon4me_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 05:19:45 PST

I've begun painting on hardboard/masonite recently and I'm finding that it provides a great surface, however, sometimes the paint doesn't stick. I want to seal the surface somehow, but I am not sure what I should use to seal it. What should I use to seal the surface? I want something non-yellowing, preferably matte, but glossy will do in a pinch. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Steven in NC

Do you Yahoo!?