RE: Interview questions

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 00:08:31 PST

Dear Artisans,
In one week, our committee will begin the process of interviewing
prospective candidates to fill the shoes for an instructor in design and
architecture.

Does anyone have any suggestions for questions that should be addressed in
an interview? This is a college level position, and the candidates have
already passed the first screening through HR as to minimum qualifications.
The job announcement closed last week, and we have a highly qualified group
of candidates.

If there are any specific or generic questions that are good interview
questions, I would appreciate them. Your opinions are always valued, and I
would certainly respect your insights again here.

Thank you,

Lori

---