NAEA

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 20:00:14 PST

Kevan,

I've been avoiding thinking about Denver, but guess its time to
figure out what we're going to do. How about meeting at Tapped In
next week some time? I'm free on Wed after 9 pm and on Thursday
after 8 pm. That would be an hour later your time I think?

Craig
Craig Roland - Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida USA 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
@rt room: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room | art junction:
http://www.artjunction.org

---