Re: Grading Long Projects

---------

From: Lorene McIntosh (Lorene_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 17:31:42 PST

I give them 10 daily participation points that are 30% of their grade. It
covers participation, attitude and effort. It got difficult to keep up with
all of them every day so I assume they come in the door each day with their
10 points and deduct as needed. Turned out to be a more positive approach I
think.

Lorene

 When doing a project that takes several weeks or longer how do you spread
the grade over the quarter?  When we do large projects I always run into the
problem of having too few grades in my grade book...
Joe

---