Re: ratemyteachers.com

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 16:19:08 PST

I had forgotten about this site. I did go and check the site with a school
at which I used to teach. They had a lot of comments about a lot of
teachers. It would be hard to not take a negative comment personally. One
was about a teacher I know does do much to help the students learn, comment
was honest. They said he was a great teacher, gave him a 5 rating and
commented that you don't have to do ANYTHING to pass his class. That is just
what some of the students want and someday we all hope they understand that
this is NOT a good teacher. There was also a comment about a wonderful
teacher students said the work was hard, not easily understood, and gave him
a 5 for being the best teacher they have ever had. Kids can be honest.
Aloha Pam

---