Re: ratemyteachers.com

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 13:59:44 PST

Hi,

My school dealt with this last year. The administration blocked the web
site and felt that that was all they could do. Use of the site seems to
have dropped off and I just rechecked the site and found that a few
things were posted this year.

On one level I think its too bad that there is all this fear of the
site. It could be a great tool for teachers because it gives students
an anonymous venue to provide feedback. If we encouraged more students
to use it we could get a balanced view of what our students think of
our classes.

Needless to say this idea did not fly with my principal so I do not
mention the site to my students.

harold

On Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 04:37 PM, karalee@simplyserra.com
wrote: