Re: best way to mount personal work

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 09:49:37 PST

Are you in a college town? Maybe someone from the university art dept can
help mount it for the cost of supplies? Our university has a graphics dept.
and the head of that dept. will allow me access to some of their mounting
equipment or help me for little or no cost. Just an idea.

Received from Occasm@aol.com, 3/21/04 7:32 AM