Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

paint together in Upper Michigan this June

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 06:29:43 PST

If we have any Michigan artists here...a number of painters are planning on
getting together this June 25-27th in the Marquette area. We will be
painting plein air and enjoying comaradery. Some are already reserving

I've been asked and probably will do a small mini demo/workshop over the
three days.

We'll be painting around the Wetmore Landing/Presque Isle area, spend a day
near Munising and the Picture Rocks, probably Castle Rock...and such. There
is an ongoing thread on this venture at Wetcanvas...and I'll provide a small
Tiny Url so the lengthy link does not get cut off....

Larry S.
My websites-

Member of NAPPAP- "National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters"

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas