Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 15:59:59 PST

Personally I think it's a great idea. I often had my students
fill out surveys on my teaching. Of course it's only valid if a
large number of students do it. I looked up my old school and
found two teachers names with only one rating each. If I was
still teaching I'd have all my students go on line and rate me.
What's the harm ? Students need to evaluate their learning
experience. In today's tech world this seems to be a good way
to do it.
                                        Woody in KC (for now) wrote:
> I thought it was scary when I came across it. I didn't want to upset anyone,
> just make you aware that it was there.
> -k

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: