Re: Figure abstractions with doodles/ corrected

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 08:18:57 PST

ken,

these are amazing!!!!! i am so impressed with your students' work, and your teaching. the figures really show personality and individual creativity. projects that allow students to practice and develop important skills like figure drawing and also allow them to complete the work with their own ideas are the best, to me. i really like your idea of showing the yellow submarine to inspire your students' doodling. what a cool art teacher! i am inspired!

:D wendy free

Do you Yahoo!?