Re: Figure abstractions with doodles

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 04:18:11 PST

A funny thing is happening on my system. Maybe this is why others are having problems finding the artwork.

When I click the link below your name it takes me to a webpage with a green scheme. Is this your previous website? So I looked for a link in your other messages. When I copy the non-hyperlinked site listed in the message shown below (Http:www.room3art.com) and paste it into the address bar in my browser, it takes me to the page witht the leaf design and I can find the projects. (They are beautiful by the way.)

Dale in Tn

btw,
Here's the message where I found the link to the projects:

I have added a few new projects that were finished last week.

Portraits from Art 2 using toned paper and black and white charcoal. Usual preparation of portrait proportions and such.

Pierced drawing in Art 3 a few more to come these are pencil renderings that have been cut and colored paper is put behind to be a part of the drawing. The paper can be in layers and drawn into as well.

Http:www.room3art.com

Ken Schwab

Art teacher, Leigh High School, San Jose, CA
Website: www.room3art.com

---