New article up on art-themagazine.com

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 23:15:52 PST

I just had my latest piece posted on art-themagazine.com.
It is
anonther Flash animation that I had collaborated with my
lead editor
on, entitled, "A Line of Flight". It poses the possibility
of non-linear,
chaotic and chance meanderings as an alternative view to a
more
orderly and planned order of occurances that perhaps might
more
accurately convey the substance of day to day living.

It is available for your viewing pleasure at:

http://www.art-themagazine.com/pages/insite18.htm

Kevan

---