RE: Clay with 30 kids

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 18:47:46 PST

>===== Original Message From BSoviero@aol.com =====
> To eliminate the tablewashing... I have a huge roll of heavy duty
>glueless wallpaper. I rolled out pieces big enough to cover my tables
completely.
> When it's time to clean up, we clear the tables and I just fold up the
>wallpaper. Presto! Clean table. :) You probably could get could get
another
>type of material, canvas perhaps...although that might be expensive.

Just a thought- I use waxed paper under the clay. You can get a huge roll (2'
wide) and then rip off individual pieces. Makes clean up much easier and the
clay does not stick to the wax paper (well, hardly ever!) :)We just lay
another piece of waxed paper on top, flip it over, and peel off the original
piece if it does. Not very expensive either- about $15 a roll, if I remember
correctly. Lasted me 2 years through 26 individual classes doing clay
projects.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

---