Bulk supplies for educators

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 09:00:43 PST

    There is also federal government surplus. I know the military has a
donation program which probably includes public schools. Also they have
sale for surplus for local government and schools entities. I when to
one about seven years ago for my town run summer camp. I pick up cool
stuff like rolls of archival quality white paper, originally used for
printing maps, lots of cotton duck canvas and wood working tools. I did
pass up buying the tank. The trick is that you do not know what you
will find, therefor you have no idea what you will spend, and it has to
be paid for by purchase order or check from the authorized buy, ie.
school or town hall. I don't know about your school but mine is not
about to let me go any where with a blank purchase order or check.

Ellen Silverman

---