Re: Clay with 30 kids

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 08:09:34 PST

OOPS! I meant to send this to Justin Kramer <bern30@optusnet.com.au> off
list. Guess I was in such a hurry I hit send before I changed the address.
Mahalo to all of you who responded with some wonderful suggestions. I think
is should be against the law to have 30 kids in ANY class. If NCLB really
wanted to improve student performance they would look at class size and
where (families, etc) the kids come FROM.

Received from Pam Smith, 3/19/04 6:01 AM

> That is a great idea, the health and safety warning. As far as the clay
> throwers go, as diligent as I try to be I usually donšt catch them. I do have
> a rule that if you throw anything in my room you have chosen a call home and
> detention. But they are sneaky with the clay. I usually have a good idea but
> if I donšt see them it becomes difficult to enforce any punishment. I have
> been given lots of good ideas, as this list always gives you. Mahalo for you
> time and effort. Pam
>
> PS ­ Justin Kramer - check you time and date on you computer. You are posting
> with an old date - 1/13/04 ---
du

---