Re: Clay with 30 kids

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 08:01:22 PST

That is a great idea, the health and safety warning. As far as the clay
throwers go, as diligent as I try to be I usually donšt catch them. I do
have a rule that if you throw anything in my room you have chosen a call
home and detention. But they are sneaky with the clay. I usually have a good
idea but if I donšt see them it becomes difficult to enforce any punishment.
I have been given lots of good ideas, as this list always gives you. Mahalo
for you time and effort. Pam

PS ­ check you time and date on you computer. You are posting with an old
date - 1/13/04

---