Ken's kids

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 07:35:56 PST

From: Bicyclken@aol.com [mailto:Bicyclken@aol.com]
No, we don't use gridding but I have them practice proportions and placement
of the facial feature for a while before they start. They turn in a practice
page and do a preliminary on a small piece of paper before they transfer the
newsprint sketch onto the toned paper. The toned paper is the key to the
realism and they use it as the value between the white and the black never touching each other.Ken Schwab
Hi, Ken. Your students' works are sooooo wonderful and their skill levels are so advanced. Sure wish my middlers could feed into your school and get such wonderful training.

How do you like all this unseasonable 85 degree weather we're having while it snows elsewhere? (grin) See ya both in a couple of weeks. Toodles....Bunki

---