RE: Bulk supplies for educators

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 06:02:05 PST

There was a company that I used to get information from - they had surplus
materials to sell... kind of like a co-op. You had to pay a hefty fee to
join, and obviously supply was limited to what they had donated.

I am still looking for the name, but I think this was it:
http://www.naeir.org

This isn't what you asked for - but someone may be interested:
(for New England but may be a place to start searching)
http://www.epa.gov/region1/assistance/reuse/surplus.html

here is a map to find your EPA region.... maybe they sponsor something in
your area...
http://www.epa.gov/epahome/whereyoulive.htm#regiontext

Ellen

---