Deadline is March 31, '04 Barbie's Arts Teacher of the Year Search

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 21:14:35 PST

Subject: Deadline is March 31, '04 Barbie's Arts Teacher of the Year

From: Jennifer Chowning [mailto:jchowning@artsusa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:51 AM
Subject: Barbie wants to give you money

The Entertainment Industry Foundation and Mattel have launched the
Barbie Arts Teacher of the Year Search.

A woman just contacted me from Mattel, claiming that very few
nominations have been submitted. If you know of an arts teacher working
with students ages 6-12, this may be easy money to buy instruments,
costumes, and/or arts supplies.
Money goes to fund school arts programming
20 regional finalists will get $5,000
1 teacher will get $15,000
Deadline is March 31, 2004
There is an official nomination form and detailed information available
at:

http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/activities/arts/nominate/nominate.asp

Jennifer W. Chowning
Arts in Education Coordinator