Re: Clay with 30 kids

---------

From: Jerilynn Packer (jerilynn.packer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 14:22:37 PST

Clay with 30 kidsMy ceramics class average 30-35 students. I have found that assigning 2 students week, who are responsible for sweeping and cleaning the counters/sinks help. I also keep a sponge and towl at each table. Students recieve points for cleaning up, and must have a clean work area and floor inorder to leave the class. Students who throw clay, owe me a class period of clean up time before allowed back into the project
Good luck.
--Jerilynn Packer