Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Correction - Catharine Ho's Screamers

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 11:53:02 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Catharine Ho's Screamers project was a 6th grade
sculpture unit - not her claymation unit. Since these
were Plasticine - I mushed the two together. Her 8th
graders are working on the claymation characters right

Here are her screamers:

They will only be online for a short time.
This will be the new way I will share images that are
only temporary.

Judith Decker

Do you Yahoo!?